CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT -
Growing South Bay Commercial and Residential Site Development & Construction, Company Seeks Superintendent
Hiring Company: Techcon-Monument Construction
Location: Morgan Hill
Reports to: Director Operations
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Successful Candidate will be:
- Highly organized, self-starting individual with a keen focus on quality, customer service, and safety.
- Detail orientated with an eye for continuous improvement in the delivery of Techcon’s products.
- An effective communicator
- A hands-on contributor able to lead teams
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent, OSHA 30 Certified, Construction Quality Management (CQM) Certified, First Aid and CPR Certified.
Minimum Experience Requirements:
- 8 years of experience successfully supervising in-house and subcontracted resources.
- Ability to; read and understand plans and specs, set and manage project schedules and budgets, manage project changes ensuring correct record keeping
- Highly proficient with: MS Office products; Excel, Word, Project & Outlook.
Additional Skills Desired:
- Timberline/Sage 100, Spanish language skills
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary plus incentive program
- Comprehensive medical, dental insurance programs, vacation, and 401k
Specific Areas of Focus:
- Create and review schedules ensuring correct resources to achieve project budget and schedule
- Be a key customer and vendor relationship manager on the job site
- Conduct and participate in necessary job site meetings
- Ensure jobs are being managed correctly and escalate exceptions and issues when necessary
- Manage change orders for all assigned job
- Project manage material purchases where necessary
- Attend Job walks when required
- Attend company review meetings as required
- Develop/execute safety and training programs
If you believe you have the required skills and motivation to be successful in this position we look forward to meeting you.
Send the following to email@example.com
- Salary expectations
- References and other relevant information you consider valuable in our evaluation
Thank you for your interest in Techcon-Monument Construction.