Hiring Company: Techcon (Monument Construction Inc.)
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Techcon is seeking experienced Construction Superintendents to lead its site development projects in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area. Candidates will be dynamic leaders who are able to manage multiple projects and embody Techcon’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, and Commitment to Relationships.
Since its inception 20 years ago Techcon has continuously invested in its relationships with customers and employees. Techcon designs and self performs the installation of exterior commercial spaces. These spaces are varied in both their use as well as their features. The spaces require all areas of construction expertise such as; Design, Civil Engineering, Demolition, Grading, Concrete, Masonry, Landscape, Steel, Carpentry and Electrical. Techcon’s employees deliver the highest standard in customer service and product quality while they take advantage of the broad work experience available to them. We seek out employees who crave success and personal growth and provide them an innovative and fun place to excel. Join our team today and own your career!
Successful Candidate will be:
- Highly organized, self-starting with a keen focus on quality, customer service, and safety.
- Detail orientated with an eye for continuous improvement in the delivery of Techcon’s products.
- An effective communicator able to lead teams
- Ability to work at active, dynamic construction job sites where the employee may be in close proximity to moving mechanical parts, elevations, fumes, airborne particles, outside weather conditions, varying temperatures, and moderate to loud noise.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience supervising in-house and subcontracted resources
- Clean Driving license
- Read and understand plans and specs
- Proficient in: MS Office products; Excel, Word, Project & Outlook, Bluebeam
- OSHA 30 Certified
- First Aid and CPR Certified
- Spanish Language Skills
Compensation & Benefits:
- Company vehicle
- Competitive compensation package and incentive program
- Comprehensive medical, dental insurance programs, vacation, and 401k
Position Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage multiple varied scope projects
- Create and review schedules ensuring correct resources to achieve project budget and schedule
- Be a key customer and vendor relationship manager
- Conduct necessary job site meetings
- Identify and escalate exceptions & their solutions quickly
- Support Project Management with change orders and other paperwork
- Project manage material purchases where necessary
- Attend Job walks and project review meetings
- Execute safety and training programs
If you believe you have the required skills and motivation to be successful in this position we look forward to meeting you.
Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary expectations
- References and other relevant information you consider valuable in our evaluation
Thank you for your interest in Techcon-Monument Construction.