CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT - We are selectively hiring for team members who are qualified to support our customers in the position of Commercial Construction Superintendent
Growing South Bay Commercial and Residential Site Development & Construction, Company Seeks Superintendent
Hiring Company: Techcon-Monument Construction
Location: Morgan Hill
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Successful Candidate will be:
- Highly organized, self-starting individual with a keen focus on quality, customer service, and safety.
- Detail orientated with an eye for continuous improvement in the delivery of Techcon’s products.
- An effective communicator
- A hands-on contributor able to lead crews
- First Aid and CPR Certified
Minimum Experience Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience successfully managing in-house and subcontracted resources in all areas of site development…i.e. concrete, asphalt, grading, drainage, and landscape.
- Ability to; read and understand plans and specs, set and manage project schedules and budgets, manage project changes ensuring correct record keeping vis daily job reporting
- Proficient with: MS Office products; Excel & Outlook.
Additional Skills Desired:
- Spanish language skills, OSHA 30 Certified.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary plus vehicle
- Comprehensive medical, dental insurance programs, vacation.
Specific Areas of Focus:
- Supervise multiple projects
- Review schedules ensuring correct resources to achieve project budget and schedule
- Be a key customer and vendor relationship manager on the job site
- Conduct and participate in necessary job site meetings
- Ensure jobs are being managed correctly and escalate exceptions and issues when necessary
- Assist with change orders for all assigned jobs
- Co-ordinate material purchases where necessary
- Execute safety and training programs
If you believe you have the required skills and motivation to be successful in this position we look forward to meeting you.
Send the following to email@example.com
- Salary expectations
- References and other relevant information you consider valuable in our evaluation
Thank you for your interest in Techcon-Monument Construction.