SENIOR PROJECT ESTIMATOR - We are selectively hiring for team members who are qualified to support our customers in the position of Senior Project Estimator
Growing South Bay Commercial and Residential Site Development & Construction, Company Seeks Senior Project Estimator.
Hiring Company: Techcon-Monument Construction
Location: Morgan Hill
Reports to: Executive Vice President
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Successful Candidate will be:
- Highly organized, self-starting individual with a keen customer focus and ability to meet deadlines.
- Detail orientated with an eye for continuous improvement in the quality and delivery of Techcon’s products.
- Effective communicator both internally; to all levels of management, and externally with customers and suppliers.
- A keen negotiator and influencer.
- A team player with colleagues and customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Minimum Experience requirements:
- 8 years of experience with a demonstrable capability of estimating all structural / site concrete, landscape, grading/paving, underground, masonry, and pools.
- Highly proficient with: MS Office products; Excel, Project & Word, Timberline/Sage100 Estimator, Quickbid and On-Screen Take Off.
Additional Skills desired:
- Auto-Cad, Spanish language skills
- Civil and Structural Engineering background
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary plus incentive program
- Comprehensive medical, dental and insurance program, vacation and 401k
Specific Areas of Focus:
Customer Relationship Development
- Manage current relationships
- Create new relationships / new business
- Attend job walks as necessary
- Solicit RFI and other bids
- Manage RFI and addendums
- Complete takeoffs
- Obtain multiple competitive prices for “buys”
- Conduct peer review of estimates
- Identify all exclusions etc. prior to review
- Continuously improve company templates and tools
- Assist in change order pricing
- Directly manage other team members
- Review of contracts for scope and price
- Field coordination from estimate to job start for clean handoff
If you believe you have the required skills and motivation to be successful in this position we look forward to meeting you.
Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary expectations
- References and other relevant information you consider valuable in our evaluation
Thank you for your interest in Techcon Construction.