CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
Hiring Company: Techcon (Monument Construction Inc.)
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Techcon is seeking experienced Construction Project Managers who can support our team in growing our site development business in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area. Candidates will be knowledgeable and proven leaders in exterior site construction practices while always maintaining Techcon’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, and Commitment to Relationships.
Since its inception 20 years ago Techcon has continuously invested in its relationships with customers and employees. Techcon designs and self performs the installation of exterior commercial spaces. These spaces are varied in both their use as well as their features. The spaces require all areas of construction expertise such as; Design, Civil Engineering, Demolition, Grading, Concrete, Masonry, Landscape, Steel, Carpentry and Electrical. Techcon’s employees deliver the highest standard in customer service and product quality while they take advantage of the broad work experience available to them. We seek out employees who crave success and personal growth and provide them an innovative and fun place to excel. Join our team today and own your career!
Successful Candidate will be:
- Highly organized, self-starting individual with a keen focus on quality, customer service, and safety.
- Detail orientated with an eye for continuous improvement in the delivery of Techcon’s products.
- An effective communicator
- A hands-on contributor able to lead teams
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience successfully managing in-house and subcontracted resources.
- Ability to read and understand Architectural, Civil, and Landscape plans
- Able to set and manage project schedules and budgets, manage project changes ensuring correct record keeping
- Highly proficient in; MS Office products, On Screen Take Off (OST) or Bluebeam
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- Spanish language skills a plus
- OSHA 30 Certified & First Aid - CPR Certified
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package and incentive program for excellent performers
- Comprehensive medical, dental insurance programs, vacation, and 401k
Specific Areas of Focus:
- Manage multiple projects
- Assist in new business development activities
- Create and review schedules ensuring correct resources to achieve project budget and schedule
- Be a key customer and vendor relationship manager
- Conduct and participate in necessary job site meetings
- Ensure jobs are being managed correctly and escalate exceptions and issues when necessary
- Manage change orders for all assigned jobs
- Project manage material purchases
- Develop/execute safety and training programs
If you believe you have the required skills and motivation to be successful in this position we look forward to meeting you.
Send the following to email@example.com
- Salary expectations
- References and other relevant information you consider valuable in our evaluation
Thank you for your interest in Techcon-Monument Construction.