CONSTRUCTION PROJECT ENGINEER
Hiring Company: Techcon (Monument Construction Inc.)
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Techcon is seeking experienced Construction Engineers to join the project management team and grow our site development business in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area. Candidates will not only be knowledgeable in all aspects of Project Co-ordination and Engineering but be personally in search of a fast track career path to becoming a Project Manager while always maintaining Techcon’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, and Commitment to Relationships.
Since its inception 20 years ago Techcon has continuously invested in its relationships with customers and employees. Techcon designs and self performs the installation of exterior commercial spaces. These spaces are varied in both their use as well as their features. The spaces require all areas of construction expertise such as; Design, Civil Engineering, Demolition, Grading, Concrete, Masonry, Landscape, Steel, Carpentry, and Electrical. Techcon’s employees deliver the highest standard in customer service and product quality while they take advantage of the broad work experience available to them. We seek out employees who crave success and personal growth and provide them an innovative and fun place to excel. Join our team today and own your career!
Successful Candidate will be:
- Highly organized, self-starting individual with a keen customer focus and ability to meet deadlines
- Detail orientated with an eye for continuous improvement in quality and the processes of project management
- Effective communicator both internally; to all levels of management, and externally with customers and suppliers
- A team player with colleagues and customers
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Highly proficient in MS Office products, On Screen Take Off (OST), Auto-Cad or Bluebeam
- Ability to read and understand Architectural, Civil, and Landscape plans
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- Spanish language skills a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Incentive program for excellent performance
- Comprehensive medical, dental insurance program, vacation, and 401k
Specific Areas of Focus:
- Project Management
- Manage Project RFI, Submittal, and other Logs
- Attend OAC and other meetings keeping accurate records
- Purchase and schedule materials
- Liaise with Estimating team to ensure complete knowledge transfer of bids
If you believe you have the required skills and motivation to be successful in this position we look forward to meeting you.
Send the following to Admin@techconcorp.com
- Salary expectations
- References and other relevant information you consider valuable in our evaluation
Thank you for your interest in Techcon-Monument Construction.